Conundrum (n.): something puzzling or confusing.
1. America is capitalist and greedy--yet half of the population is subsidized.
2. Half of the population is subsidized--yet they think they are victims.
3. They think they are victims--yet their representatives run the government.
4. Their representatives run the government--yet the poor keep getting poorer.
5. The poor keep getting poorer--yet they have things that people in other
countries only dream about.
6. They have things that people in other countries only dream about--yet they
want America to be more like those other countries.
Doesn't that just about sum things up?
Let the discussion begin...