So, it's time to clear the air with some facts, care of an article published in USA Today:
- In 2013, the majority of degrees--an associate's degree, bachelor's degree, master's degree, or doctorate--were earned by women not men by a 7-to-5 ratio.
- When experience, education, years spent in the workforce, hours worked, and the different jobs that men and women take are equalized--comparing apples to apples and oranges to oranges--the so-called "wage gap" isn't .77:1.00, women:men. No, it's $1 to $1.
- In 2013, young, single women in their 20s who live in metropolitan areas earned 8% more than similarly situated men did in 2008.
- Women control 50%+ of U.S. private wealth.
- 3M Americans make more than $500k annually. 40%+ of those high-income earners are female.
The facts contradict the slogan, no?
Yet, politicians and their all-too-willing lemmings in the mainstream media ignore the facts and continue touting the narrative that women are victims of a "boys only" club.
The so-called "War on Women" is nothing more than a clever but cheap, phony baloney slogan that politicians and the mainstream media are touting to manipulate women to gin up the vote. Sadly, those politicans and the mainstream media are counting on women to be mindless and utterly incapable of thinking independently.
Let the discussion begin...
To read the USA Today article, click on the following link:
"There is more gender equality than you think."