- In a Gmail account, click the gear icon in the upper-right corner and choose "Settings."
- On the "General" tab, scroll down to "Undo Send."
- Click the checkbox for "Enable Undo Send."
- Select a cancellation period of 5, 10, 20 or 30 seconds.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the "Save Changes" button.
Click on "Send" and a message will appear at the top of the inbox with an "Undo" link. During the time that the message appears on the screen, click the "Undo" link and the email will reappear, ready for editing or deleting.
That 30 seconds can make a world of difference when it comes to wishing that a particular email had not been sent!
Let the discussion begin...
To read Kim Komando's article at FoxNews.com, click on the following link: