The folks on the political left are 100% accurate in making those accusations. The folks on the political right have said all of that...and more. But, they're not being deceitful. No, they're honestly reporting the data.
For example, consider the 2012 report issued by the California Association of Scholars (CAS). CAS's analysis of the data indicated that the scholarly mission of all 9 of the University of California’s (UC) campuses was compromised.
How? Too many radical faculty members and politicized courses. The CAS report found:
- the number of professors who self-identify as radicals has dramatically increased;
- in violation of UC regulations, many curricula promote political activism;
- several departments have attempted to erase the study of Western tradition,
- free speech is routinely suppressed; and,
- the hiring of new professors does not exhibit diversity of thought.
Worse yet, students were being radicalized in politicized curricula and courses. In turn, their professors are preparing them to be agents of social change and political transformation.
Sounds a lot like "hope and change," no?
That's not education. It's indoctrination. And the adults in the room--the CAS-- have demonstrated it.
Let the discussion begin...